One great way to save money at the pump is to buy less at every fill-up. At just 2 gallons, our new P-Nut is about as small as a chopper tank can get. Lower fuel capacity means you'll have more time for bumming smokes and shooting the shit at every gas stop. The Lowbrow P-Nut tank features heavy gauge steel construction, 1/4" NPT petcock bungs and undrilled DIY mounting tabs for custom installation.
All gas tanks by W&W Cycles are delivered unpainted and unsealed. Before the paint job and final installation please consider the following:
- We consistently receive tight gas tanks from the manufacturers, both Custom and OEM replacements.
- Problems mostly occur during or after installation. Hence, BEFORE a pressure test and BEFORE painting - a probationary (STRESS-FREE!) installation is highly recommended. Any leverage on the tank mounts spells trouble. Better use our selection of small parts.
- To avoid corrosion always fill your tank to the max during longer downtimes or seal it on the inside.
- steel, bare
- 7.5 l
- required gas cap: British Style
- required petcock: 1/4” NPT
Prism Fuel Valves
Custom Fuel Valves 1/4” NPT
Helix Oil and Fuel Lines
Morad Flanged Aluminum Rims
Made by the renowned Spanish manufacturer Morad.
Cooper Smithing Co. Duckbill Fenders
Bates Heritage Solo Seats
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 09:00-16:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: email@example.com