What is better than a Linkert carb? Exactly, two Linkert carbs, and this custom manifold allows for an easy installation. It is like stock at the cylinder head end for big port plumber fittings but then spreads like a V to accept two Linkert carbs. Available pre-drilled for two 4-bolt Linkert carburetors or blank for your choice of other Linkert or Custom carburetors.
Does not fit Panhead engines without major alterations of cooling fins on cylinder heads.
- fits Knuckleheads 1940-1947
- 85.5 mm center hole to center hole
- cast aluminum, tumble polished
PCP Linkert 4-Bolt Insulator Blocks
Mounting Bolt Kits for Linkert Carburetors
Bell Air Intake for Linkert und Schebler
- M88 with 15/16” venturi for R, W, G, WLA and WLC models
- M51 with 1-1/16” venturi for models U, UL, WL and WLD
- M51L with 1-1/8” venturi for UH and ULH models
Bates Throttle Conversion Kit for Linkert
Hammer Sycle Wheel Covers
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 08:00-17:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org