Reproduction of the stock intake manifold for Knuckleheads and Panheads in lightweight cast aluminum. Made extra wide (97 mm), which is excellent when you build an engine with longer cylinders or stroker plates. Requires to be shortened to match the respective situation.
- fits OHV 1940-1954
- cast aluminum, tumbled
- width: 98.5 mm
- for Linkert M-series carburetors 4-bolt
- replaces OEM 27028-41, and 27029-48
PCP Linkert Insulating Block
PEEK Super Seal Rings for Linkert Manifolds
Cannonball 2-Bolt Manifolds for Knucklehead and Panhead
- M88 with 15/16” venturi for R, W, G, WLA and WLC models
- M51 with 1-1/16” venturi for models U, UL, WL and WLD
- M51L with 1-1/8” venturi for UH and ULH models
Bates Throttle Conversion Kit for Linkert
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 08:00-17:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org