Reproduction 45” Flathead frame which can be used as stock replacement or as a basis to build a bobber or chopper from scratch. Dimensions and details exactly follow the factory counterpart.
Please check permission to use them as replacements with your local authorities.
- fits 45”/750 cc solo models 1941-1952
- steel / dropforged steel
- replaces OEM 2802-41, and 47003-41
Wheels with Star Hub and Classic Profiled Semi-Drop Center Rim
3-speed Transmission 45”/750cc
1st - 2.47:1
2nd - 1.57:1
Rear Fenders for 45cui Models
Gas and Oil Tanks for 750cc Models 1937→
Cannonball WR Style Racing Gas and Oil Tanks
Hillclimb Springer Forks
- The versions for Big Twins feature a fork stem that works with the included centering collar for 1936-up ball bearings. Moreover the stem also features two Ø1” bearing seats for the use of 1949-up tapered roller bearings without any modifications.
- The forks for 45”/750 cc models have a 7/8” fork stem and fit the stock neck bearings.
- The leg tops accept the 36-up Springer inline handlebars.
- Wheel trail equates that of standard Classic Springer forks.
The selection includes forks for stock or similar Springer drum brakes and forks for Custom disc brake systems. Length is measured from axle center line to seat of lower steering head bearing.
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 08:00-17:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: email@example.com