Complete and accurate reproduction of the classic H-D Springer fork as used by the factory on Big Twins 1936-49 and on 45” models from 1941–57. Manufactured just like back in the good old times, i.e. with forged legs and connecting components, which makes them equal to the original counterpart concerning stability and service life.
Use these top-quality forks as stock replacement for your restauration or as a part of your chopper or bobber project-bike.
- All brackets for brake anchor, front fender and ride control are there and just like stock.
- The dimensions of our standard forks are exactly the same as for the original Springer forks (48,5 cm = 19” from center of wheel axle to lower neck bearing seat).
- W&W Springer forks for Big Twins are divided in “inline” (1936-45, rake = 0°) and “off-set” (1946-49, rake = -3°) groups and are designed to be installed on rigid frames with stock neck rake.
- Big Twin versions feature a fork stem that works with the included centering collar for 1936-up ball bearings. Moreover the stem also features two Ø1” bearing seats for the use of 1949-up Timken bearings without any modifications. They are not drilled for the 1948→ steering head lock.
- The forks for 45”/750 cc models have a 7/8” fork stem and fit the stock neck bearings.
- The "Builder" versions come unassembled with bare rigid and spring forks, chrome or black springs and black rockers.