Fully electronic, auto advance ignition system for classic bikes to replace the stock, manually adjusted points ignition systems. A unique feature is the seprate kickstart timing (10, 15 or 20°) for easy starting without the need to prime the engine and the elimination of kick-backs. The stock timer base and cover can be retained, points, condenser and the complete manual advance mechanism are replaced by a state-of-the-art module. The original look of the bike stays absolutely untouched and nobody can tell from the outside. Additional specifications are:
- fully automatic advance
- easy, accurate timing without tools by means of two integrated LEDs
- 9 different advance curves to choose from
- works with 6 volts and 12 volts systems
- 60% more spark energy
- no moving parts
- simpliest installation
- no checks necessary, timing is set “forever”
If installed in 6 volts systems coils with a minimum resistance of 1 Ω are required, 12 volts systems need coils with a minimum resistance of 2 Ω. Designed for stock or identical ignition systems.
- auto advance
- 6/12 V
- with module, multistrand wires, fabric wire loom, and small parts
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 08:00-17:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: email@example.com