Racing style gas tanks for Big Twins shaped after the legendary WR model tanks of the late forties and early fifties. The beautiful narrow design and excellent European craftsmanship really stand out in the crowd. Each set is completely handmade by experts. Unlike the original WR pattern these tanks are supposed to contain gas in both halves.To avoid an unsightly gap between engine and gas tanks our WR Style tanks are model specific and sit close to the motor which looks purpose-built instead of universal.
All gas tanks by W&W Cycles are delivered unpainted and unsealed. Before the paint job and final installation please consider the following:
- We consistently receive tight gas tanks from the manufacturers, both Custom and OEM replacements.
- Problems mostly occur during or after installation. Hence, BEFORE a pressure test and BEFORE painting - a probationary (STRESS-FREE!) installation is highly recommended. Any leverage on the tank mounts spells trouble. Better use our selection of small parts.
- To avoid corrosion always fill your tank to the max during longer downtimes or seal it on the inside.
- required gas cap: cam-style 1955-1982
- required petcock: 3/8” NPT
Prism Fuel Valves
Gas Tank Mounting Big Twin 1937-1975
Tankdoc Gas Tank Restoration Kits
KRM Tank Cleaner and Sealer
Cannonball WR Style Racing Gas and Oil Tanks
Cannonball Tank Cover Strip
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 09:00-16:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: email@example.com