If LED indicators are mounted on Harleys with HD-Lan (CAN-Bus), the flashing frequency must be adjusted afterwards:
- by adapting the software of the BCM
- by connecting in resistors
- or by connecting a Badlands load equalizer
Despite these measures, the indicator light in the dash may still flash with the wrong frequency, and this is where the i.Load-IL1 comes in. As the turn signal circuits are completely separated in the Harley BCM, one module is used per pair of LED indicators (rear/front), the connection is relatively simple.
The module is not model-specific.
- for turn signal indicator lights
- fits Softail 2011→, Dyna 2012→, Sportster and Touring 2014→, LiveWire 2020→
- L x W x H: 75 x 22 x 13 mm
- 12 V
- gross weight: 35 g
Kellermann Bullet 1000 PL Turn Signals with Position Light
Kellermann Atto Turn Signals
Kellermann Atto DF Turn Signals with Taillight and Stoplight Function
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 08:00-17:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org