Besides proven functions the mo.unit blue is equipped with Bluetooth LE which allows to connect it with the ‘mo.ride’ app. This app manages the entire setup and alarm system. Fault diagnostics can also be performed during operation and a secure, encrypted Keyless Go function. When the latter is activated and you approach your motorbike with your smartphone, the on-board electrical system is activated and the motorbike is ready to be started.
The mo.unit blue is a digital control unit for your motorbike and the heart of the entire on-board electrical system. It can be operated using buttons or using conventional handlebar switches. It controls all necessary components on the vehicle while also performing fuse functions. It significantly reduces relays and other components in the wiring harness for minimized vehicle electrics.
When using the mo.button, all switch connections are reduced to one single cable.
Features WITHOUT smartphone and mo.ride App
- Digital control using buttons possible with 4 or 5-button operation.
- Replacement for the fuse box. 10 independent circuits are digitally monitored and switched off if there are faults.
- Alarm system that can be installed in any position.
- Digital flasher relay that is load-independent; automatic switch-off optional and can be set; mo.wave mode can be selected.
- Hazard warning light.
- Turn signal can optionally be set as a positioning light.
- Parking light and headlight flashing.
- Lo-beam and Hi-beam (up to 120 W switched capacity) can be controlled using only one button.
- Digital brake light modulator; flashing mode can be programmed.
- Acceleration-controlled emergency brake light (automatic warning signal).
- Integrated starter relay for the starter system with solenoid (up to 30 A switched capacity).
- Intelligent and configurable management/switch-off of power consuming devices so that the maximum starting energy from the battery can be used when starting the motorbike.
- Digital horn relay.
- Two configurable additional outputs AUX1 and AUX2.
- Diagnostics function for assigning inputs, outputs, the circuit switching status, short circuit diagnostics etc.
- Calibration and current measurement enables faults to be detected on all lamps.
Features WITH smartphone and mo.ride App
- Encrypted connection via Bluetooth LE (Low Energy) for manipulation protection
- Keyless Go (the on-board electrical system is switched on when you approach the motorbike with your smartphone).
- Alarm events are sent via Bluetooth to the App (with date, time, vehicle on the floor etc.).
- Alarm system mode and sensitivity can be adjusted.
- On-board voltage can be monitored in the App.
- Diagnostics on all inputs and outputs; current, voltage and device temperature measurement.
- Real-time audio fault messages issued via the helmet headset.
- Outputs can be switched manually via smartphone (except for starter).
- Firmware updates provided anywhere via smartphone and App without removal.
- Setup menu can be configured anywhere via smartphone and App without removal.
- Speedometer input for comparing the vehicle mileage with mo.ride can be used for vehicle management with automatic alerts for maintenance tasks, the condition of the tires, chain, brake pads, oil, operating fluids, spark plugs etc.
- Logbook for recording journeys and displaying the vehicle status, alarm events and maintenance tasks.
- Parking position display and Ping! for help locating the vehicle.
- LIN bus connection
The mo.ride App is available for Android (from version 6.0) and for iOS (from version 10). The Bluetooth LE is used to couple the m.unit blue with the smartphone. This implies certain requirements for the smartphone’s hardware. For compatibility of app and your smartphone, please check on www.mo-ride.de/#compatibility.
- mounting hole distance: 74 mm
- L x W x H: 90 x 53 x 30 mm
- net weight: 180 g
- 6 or 12 V
- with 3 x M5 stainless steel screws, 1 x speed sensor, installation and operating instructions
- gross weight: 390 g
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 08:00-17:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org