If LED indicators are mounted on Harleys with HD-Lan (CAN-Bus), the flashing frequency must be adjusted afterwards:
- by adapting the software of the BCM
- by connecting in load resistors
- or by connecting a Badlands load equalizer
However, the dash board indicator lights of recent Harley models that are HD-LAN equipped can signal an error, meaning that either the turn signal light frequency is not correct or the error warning light will light up.
To avoid these problems, there's the Kellermann i.BOS module. The five wires are connected to the turn signals, the brakelight and ground. The device itself can be bolted anywhere thru its mounting tag or tied to a frame tube with its ingenious curved section.
The module is not model-specific.
- for DF turn signal indicator lights
- fits Softail 2011→, Dyna 2012→, Sportster and Touring 2014→, LiveWire 2020→
- L x W x H: 60 x 22 x 13 mm
- 12 V
- gross weight: 47 g
Kellermann Micro 1000 Dark DF Turn Signals with Taillight and Stoplight Function
Kellermann Bullet 1000 DF Rear Turn Signals with Taillight and Stoplight Function
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 08:00-17:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: email@example.com