Further reduce and simplify your m.unit based wiring harness by using this little m.button device. Installed into the handlebar tube - or any other adequate location - this tiny cylinder will electrically connect all handlebar instruments, switches and buttons. With state-of-the-art bus technology, the m.Button digitally processes signals and transmits them to the m.unit V.2 over a single thin wire. The electrical consumers will then be switched inside the m.unit. All control wires are moved into the handlebar. This saves space, weight and time. A must-have for custom bikes with clean-look handlebars.
Normally, the operating current (e.g. to headlight or turn signals) is transmitted directly via the wiring of the handlebar switches. Due to the high currents, cables with large cross-sections have to be routed from the fuse box to the switch and back to the electrical consumer.
The result: fat wire bundles. Definitely, a 'no go' for custom bikes with restricted space or a concealed electrical system.
Using the m.unit in combination with the m.Button, all switches/buttons on the handlebar are connected at the shortest distance possible to the m.button and from there only ONE thin wire runs to the m.unit. All loads and currents will be switched directly at the m.unit. A layout reduced to the max!
The m.button is completely moulded, making it water-tight and resistant to vibrations. It features connections for
- turn signal, left side
- turn signal, right side
- headlight (low beam and high beam)
- brake light switch, front brake
- can be used with 6V and 12V electrical systems
- length: 25 mm
- Ø 12 mm
- net weight: 30 g
- 6/12 V
motogadget mo.unit blue
The mo.unit blue is a digital control unit for your motorbike and the heart of the entire on-board electrical system. It can be operated using buttons or using conventional handlebar switches. It controls all necessary components on the vehicle while also performing fuse functions. It significantly reduces relays and other components in the wiring harness for minimized vehicle electrics.
When using the mo.button, all switch connections are reduced to one single cable.
Features WITHOUT smartphone and mo.ride App
- Digital control using buttons possible with 4 or 5-button operation.
- Replacement for the fuse box. 10 independent circuits are digitally monitored and switched off if there are faults.
- Alarm system that can be installed in any position.
- Digital flasher relay that is load-independent; automatic switch-off optional and can be set; mo.wave mode can be selected.
- Hazard warning light.
- Turn signal can optionally be set as a positioning light.
- Parking light and headlight flashing.
- Lo-beam and Hi-beam (up to 120 W switched capacity) can be controlled using only one button.
- Digital brake light modulator; flashing mode can be programmed.
- Acceleration-controlled emergency brake light (automatic warning signal).
- Integrated starter relay for the starter system with solenoid (up to 30 A switched capacity).
- Intelligent and configurable management/switch-off of power consuming devices so that the maximum starting energy from the battery can be used when starting the motorbike.
- Digital horn relay.
- Two configurable additional outputs AUX1 and AUX2.
- Diagnostics function for assigning inputs, outputs, the circuit switching status, short circuit diagnostics etc.
- Calibration and current measurement enables faults to be detected on all lamps.
Features WITH smartphone and mo.ride App
- Encrypted connection via Bluetooth LE (Low Energy) for manipulation protection
- Keyless Go (the on-board electrical system is switched on when you approach the motorbike with your smartphone).
- Alarm events are sent via Bluetooth to the App (with date, time, vehicle on the floor etc.).
- Alarm system mode and sensitivity can be adjusted.
- On-board voltage can be monitored in the App.
- Diagnostics on all inputs and outputs; current, voltage and device temperature measurement.
- Real-time audio fault messages issued via the helmet headset.
- Outputs can be switched manually via smartphone (except for starter).
- Firmware updates provided anywhere via smartphone and App without removal.
- Setup menu can be configured anywhere via smartphone and App without removal.
- Speedometer input for comparing the vehicle mileage with mo.ride can be used for vehicle management with automatic alerts for maintenance tasks, the condition of the tires, chain, brake pads, oil, operating fluids, spark plugs etc.
- Logbook for recording journeys and displaying the vehicle status, alarm events and maintenance tasks.
- Parking position display and Ping! for help locating the vehicle.
- LIN bus connection
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 09:00-16:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: email@example.com