>Foot Clutch Controls
>Sidebars Clutch Side for W Models and Servi-Car
This support allows the attachment of the left footboard and the foot clutch lever of W/G models 1938-1952.
- for Footboards / Clutch pedal
- fits 45” solo models 1938-1952, Servi-Car 1938-1946
- spring steel, black, powder-coated
- thread: 3/8”-24
- with nut
- replaces Harley-Davidson part number 2936-38, and 50543-38
Availability in warehouse Germany
* United States of America: Tax free shipping. Please check your local import fees.
Foot Clutch Levers for W models 1938-1952
Reproduction of the original 45" foot clutch pedals 1938-1952.
1914-1939 Deluxe Footboards
Exact reproductions of the rectangular footboards used from 1914-1939 that - of course - also fit later 4 speed Big Twins and 45” models thru 1984.
TWH Flat Track WR Footclutch Pedals
Authentic reproduction of the clutch pedal and bracket as used on WR race bikes. Mounts to case stud and timing plug just as the original part. Can be used on stock W series 45”/750 cc Flatheads.
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 08:00-17:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: email@example.com