Despite its compact design which allows the programmable Dyna 2000i to be installed under the cam cover in place of the OEM sensor plate, this ignition system features a large number of possibilites for adjustments.
It is absolutely amazing how many functions the DYNATEK engineers packed into this small unit.
- Operates as single or dual fire system with single or dual plug heads
- 8 advance curves to cover all engine builds and riding styles.
- Rev limiter adjustable from 6000 to 7500 rpm.
- Adjustable timing retard for nitrous and turbo applications.
- VOES status indicator.
- Built in hook-up for tach, shift light and auto shifters.
- Indicator for static timing.
- Intelligent over current and short circuit protection
- Avtive dwell control of coil current
- Aluminum housing and epoxy encapsulation provide resistance to shock, vibration, heat and moisture.
Kickstart bikes require the Dyna 2000i programming kit, which allows reprogramming of the standard three dead revs back to zero (= engine fires immediately).
- fits Big Twin 1970-1999, Sportster 1971-2003
- Ø 76 mm
- use with 12 V
- primary resistance: 3 Ω
- gross weight: 320 g
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 08:00-17:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: email@example.com