Despite its compact design which allows the programmable Dyna 2000i to be installed under the cam cover in place of the OEM sensor plate, this ignition system features a large number of possibilites for adjustments.
It is absolutely amazing how many functions the DYNATEK engineers packed into this small unit.
- Operates as single or dual fire system with single or dual plug heads.
- Also works on bikes with kickstarter.
- 8 advance curves to cover all engine builds and riding styles.
- Rev limiter adjustable from 6000 to 7500 rpm.
- Adjustable timing retard for nitrous and turbo applications.
- VOES status indicator.
- Built in hook-up for tach, shift light and auto shifters.
- Indicator for static timing.
- Intelligent over current and short circuit protection
- Avtive dwell control of coil current.
- Aluminum housing and epoxy encapsulation provide resistance to shock, vibration, heat and moisture.
- fits Big Twin 1970-1999, Sportster 1971-2003
- 12 V
- primary resistance: 3 Ohm
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 09:00-16:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: email@example.com