The programming kit will bring your Dyna 2000i to the next performance level and will add the following features to specifically tune your engine:
- 8 point fully definable wide open throttle curve
- 8 point fully definable part throttle curve
- Rev limit programmable in 50 rpm steps
- Programmable rear cylinder offset, total of +/- 10 degrees
- Security lock out (pin# activated)
- Single or dual fire mode
- factory setting of 3 dead revs like stock H-D for high compression motors using an electric starter
- allows reprogramming the dead revs back to zero for kickstart bikes (= engine fires immediately)
- Total engine hours
- Time at wide open throttle
- Number of engine starts
- Maximum rpm
- Seconds near rev limit
- for Dyna 2000i
- fits Big Twin 1970-1999, Sportster 1971-2003
- use with 12 V
- primary resistance: 3 Ω
Dyna 2000i Ignition
It is absolutely amazing how many functions the DYNATEK engineers packed into this small unit.
- Operates as single or dual fire system with single or dual plug heads
- 8 advance curves to cover all engine builds and riding styles.
- Rev limiter adjustable from 6000 to 7500 rpm.
- Adjustable timing retard for nitrous and turbo applications.
- VOES status indicator.
- Built in hook-up for tach, shift light and auto shifters.
- Indicator for static timing.
- Intelligent over current and short circuit protection
- Avtive dwell control of coil current
- Aluminum housing and epoxy encapsulation provide resistance to shock, vibration, heat and moisture.
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 08:00-17:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: email@example.com