Here is the remedy for Knucklehead, Panhead and Early Shovelhead owners with worn-out or damaged OEM cases. The all new generator style crankcases from S&S! While having an almost stock-like appearance at first glance, the closer inspection yields state-of-the-art design elements that improve overall engine performance and reliability.
Typical features include:
- stock-like oiling methods with improved motor scavenging
- work with OEM cast iron oil pumps or S&S oil pumps
- fit stock frame
- factory installed left and right main bearing races and cam needle bearing
- shafts for timer gear and generator drive gear
- cylinder base studs
- drain plug for thorough engine main-tenance
- 1/4”-20 threads used for more readily available hardware
- clearanced for long strokes up to 5”
- machined for late style generators 58-up
S&S generator style crankcases must be used with 1958-up flywheel assemblies.
- fits Panheads and early Shovelheads 1965-1969
- Stock Bore
- cast aluminum, bare
- nominal bore: 3-1/2 ”
- with bearings 63-032 and 63-051, crankcase studs, screws, sprocket shaft spacer, oil seal, timing plug, oil line fittings
- gross weight: 14.4 kg
Cannonball Knucklehead Crankcases
Cannonball Panhead Crankcases
Cannonball Big Twin Flathead Crankcases
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 08:00-17:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: email@example.com