The Antigravity Battery AG-802 is a 6-volt 8-Cell Lithium Ion battery, extremely light and in an extremely small case that will easily fit all horsehoe type oiltanks or early battery boxes. It is made for those who ride classic older bikes that run the 6-Volt system and is a very reliable compact replacement for the bulky and large 6-volts of the past. It is only meant to power the ignition of your bike, not to run a starter motor. The AG-802 can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no parasitic drains and can be installed in any orientation.
Please handle these batteries with care. The charging voltage and current for this battery should never exceed 7.2 V resp. 4 A. Higher tensions or currents will damage the battery.
Lithium-ion batteries require suitable battery chargers. Automobile or motorcycle chargers for lead/acid batteries can cause damage to Li-Ion batteries because they charge in a different way.
- replaces a 16 Ah AGM battery
- W x H x D: 110 x 85 x 60 mm
- net weight: 700 g
- 6 V
- 8 Ah
- energy rating: 55.2 Wh
- with adhesive backed foam mats
Bates BattBoy HM5
Bates Kill Bill Battery Switches
After installation you have two options:
- use your Kill Bill Switch like an ignition switch. Half a turn out and the current is interrupted.
- use your Kill Bill Switch as protection from manipulation and theft. When you leave your bike remove the thumb screw and thus disconnect the battery from the electrical system.
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 08:00-17:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: email@example.com