A very small speedo which digitally measures the vehicle speed but features an analogue, stepper motor driven display with a pointer. This ingenious technology yields a classical look without compromises because the dial completely lacks display cut-out and LC-Display. With a diameter of only 49 mm and an installation depth of 24 mm it allows for numerous mounting options. The perfect solution for those minimalists searching for a small analogue speedo.
- Km/h and mph are adjustable in the setup menu
- It is completely waterproof and vibration resistant.
- The dial is illuminated by white LED back light.
- A small hidden LED display is visible only during operation.
- For best readability all LEDs are automatically dimmed depending on lighting conditions.
- Operation and setup of the instrument by means of a push button (included) or by other buttons at your handle bar (e.g. headlamp flasher).
- Easy installation with two threaded holes (M3) at the back of the housing.
- Simple wiring and and quick calibration with the included quality speedo sensor, harness, sockets and detailed installation and operation manual.
- Compatible with most original speedo sensors.
- analogue speedo 0–200 km/h or mph
- numerical speedo (LED display) 0–999 km/h or mph
- trip odometer
- total odometer
- Indicator lights for turn signals, high beam, neutral, warning lamp
- depth: 24 mm
- Ø 49 mm
- 12 V
- with Reed sensor
- with german national homologation
Daytona Speed Sensor for Speedo Cable Mount
motogadget Standard Cups for Motoscope Tiny
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 08:00-17:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: email@example.com