Fat Bob Gas Tanks
Fat Bob Gas Tanks
Reproductions of the classic Harley Fat Bob gas tanks. Fit all 4-speed Big Twin frames thru 1984. As stock replacement or to convert your FX model to the popular Fat Bob style.
All gas tanks by W&W Cycles are delivered unpainted and unsealed. Before the paint job and final installation please consider the following:
- We consistently receive tight gas tanks from the manufacturers, both Custom and OEM replacements.
- Problems mostly occur during or after installation. Hence, BEFORE a pressure test and BEFORE painting - a probationary (STRESS-FREE!) installation is highly recommended. Any leverage on the tank mounts spells trouble. Better use our selection of small parts.
- To avoid corrosion always fill your tank to the max during longer downtimes or seal it on the inside.
- fits 4-speed Big Twin frames →1984
- required gas cap: cam-style 1955-1982
- required petcock: M22 x 1
Availability in warehouse Germany
* United States of America: Tax free shipping. Please check your local import fees.
Tankdoc Gas Tank Restoration Kits
A complete system by the German company Busch to restore common motorcycle gas tanks. Cleaner, rust remover and sealant - the set contains them all. The high performance components will clean out even bad cases of corrosion and will dependably seal hairline cracks and small holes. Within 8-12 hours the sealant can be applied repeatedly which extends sealing mileage by up to 100%.
KRM Tank Cleaner and Sealer
Formerly Kreem, now KRM: Recommended for older gas tanks which are rusty or dirty on the inside. Tank prep A & B remove corrosion and prepare the surface for the KRM Sealer. The Sealer cures hairline cracks (not holes!) and its tough white skin permanently seals the tank and permanently protects it against rust. One bottle contains enough sealer for tanks up to 13 liters capacity.
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 08:00-17:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: email@example.com