This do-it-yourself kit includes everything you need to make some nice, clean fender struts that are beefy enough to support your fender and then some. It is all steel so you can TIG weld it up, paint, powder-coat or chrome however you want it it and hit the road. Included are:
- 2 x full radius bungs, 3/8"-16
- 2 x counterbore bungs, ID 3/8"
- 2 x threaded bungs, 3/8"-16, 1/2" long
- 2 x button head socket bolts
- 2 x socket head bolts
- 2 x rods 1/2" thick, 18" long
- steel, bare
Throttle Addiction Sissy Bar Frame Mounts
The GasBox Weld-on Fender Bracket
The GasBox Fenders
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 08:00-17:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org