The ”Wave” disc differs from standard discs in quite a few features. Firstly the outside diameter is shaped to provide extra pad cleaning ability. The wave shapes of the exterior diameter and of the inner profile of the braking track allow the disk to expand without deforming. Basically the disc is always perfectly flat. The know-how regarding material and applied working cycle allow to obtain perfect discs in all aspects.
- Strong initial grip with still good control
- Constant backing on three points, with parallel wear of the pad
- Peripheral surface with greater heat dissipation
- Possibility of expansion on the medium circumference, thus avoiding conic deformation
- Less weight
- Continuous variation of the braking section which allows the pad ”to float” without getting pasted to the track
Bates Reducer Bushings for Mounting Holes on Wheel Hub Flanges
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 08:00-17:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: email@example.com