Vance & Hines have completely redesigned and reworked their FuelPak bluetooth device. It's not just a smaller case and a longer connecting cable, the FP4 features an all-new circuit board, case, firmware and mobile app.
- Basic features: view live sensor data, read and clear (diagnostic) trouble codes.
- View, safe and flash map data.
- Auto tune feature (measures AFR and optimizes the actual map on road).
- Advanced tuning features: change idle RPM, modify rev limit, or adjust tables including VE, target Air Fuel Ratio, and spark advance.
Especially the Auto Tune feature is very helpful, if your goal is optimizing the engine performance without having tuners' knowledge. (For further work on engine management maps you should have some knowledge, as it is relatively easy to destroy an engine with inappropriate maps.) The FP4 also offers quite a bundle of pre-made maps that you can choose according to the degree of mods of your bike: air cleaner, exhaust etc. V&H also put a great deal of attention on keeping the menu structure simple.The mobile app is available for Android and iOS from Google Play and Apple App Store. A password or account is not required. To use the app on the road (live data, auto tune!) we recommend a quality smartphone holder.
The device will pair to your VIN when you flash a map to it the first time. After that, the device will not be able to flash any other bike. You can still use it to read diagnostic trouble codes or display live data on any bus equipped Harley.Buying extra-licenses is not provided by Vance & Hines.
- fits Softail 2011-2020, Dyna 2012-2017, Touring 2014-2020, Sportster 2014-2021 (diagnostic connector is 6-way Deutsch)
- L x W x H: 85 x 44 x 13 mm
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 08:00-17:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org