These Custom Narrow Hydra-Glide 41mm triple trees are 3" narrower than stock Hydra-Glide triple trees. Upper and lower triple trees are made in the USA from 100% cast iron and have all the detail and provisions as the early OEM Hydra-Glide triple trees. Even the lower OEM fork tube covers can be used.
In terms of available mounting clearance, the following dimensions are of interest:
- Fork Tubes (center-to-center): 6"
- Spool or Hub Clearance: 4.5"
- Handlebar or Riser Mount (center-to-center): 2.5" (Original: 3.5" - T-Bars and other handlebars with integrated risers as well as risers with one-piece upper riser clamp can not be used!)
- Upper and lower narrow triple trees made of ductile iron
- 1" stem with retaining clip
- Front axle for a 3/4" bearing hub
- Fork tube pinch bolts
These triple trees are narrower than stock and stock components may not work.
The manufacturer recommends using a 21x3.00 or 21x2.75 tire on a 21x1.60 or 1.50 size rim.
- fits Hydra/Duo/Electra Glide 1936-1984
- cast iron / steel, bare, with threads for fork covers
- Ø fork tubes: 41 mm
- gross weight: 3.55 kg
Adjusting Nuts for Head Bearings
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 08:00-17:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: email@example.com