Born as a spotlight but used on Choppers as Custom headlight since the 1960’s, sometimes even two of them. The timeless rectangular design makes it look right at home with all kinds of forks and handlebar shapes.
- steel, chrome-plated
- W x H x D: 160 x 90 x 65 mm
- bulb type: H3
- 12 V
- 55 W
- socket: PK22s
- with insert
- with adjustable mounting bracket
- without position light function
- gross weight: 712 g
Rocket Inc. Rabbit Ear Handlebars
Bates Headlights Baja
Electroline Style Headlights
Kustom Tech Maltese Cross Rear View Mirrors
Classic Springer Forks ≥8” Longer than stock
- Feature a fork stem with two Ø1” bearing seats for the use of 1949-up Timken bearings without any modifications.
- With a positive rake, i.e. the steering stem is inclined to the front by 3°. This is done to avoid a steering neck so high and inclined that the bike is impossible to steer. We call these forks Offset +3°, according to their rake.
- Standard rockers limit fork travel on overlength forks so the 16” and 20” versions sport special longer rockers to maintain proper travel. They accept 19 mm axles for custom brake and wheel installation.
Length is measured from axle center line to seat of lower steering head bearing.
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 09:00-16:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: email@example.com