Special axle kits which fit Classic and I-Beam Springer forks from standard up to 12” over with disc brake conversion kit and Custom wheels.
- for Springer forks, custom wheels/hubs
- with disc brake conversion kit
- length: 24 cm
- Ø 19 mm
- thread: 1/2”-20
- thread length: 11/16 ”
- with spacers, bushings and nut
Classic Springer Forks ≥8” Longer than stock
- Feature a fork stem with two Ø1” bearing seats for the use of 1949-up tapered roller bearings without any modifications.
- With a positive rake, i.e. the steering stem is inclined to the front by 3°. This is done to avoid a steering neck so high and inclined that the bike is impossible to steer. We call these forks Offset +3°, according to their rake.
- Standard rockers limit fork travel on overlength forks so the 16” and 20” versions sport special longer rockers to maintain proper travel. They accept 19 mm axles for custom brake and wheel installation.
Length is measured from axle center line to seat of lower steering head bearing.
Disc Brake Kits for Classic Springer Forks
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 08:00-17:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: email@example.com