Good news for owners of Twin Cam 88 A engines who need replacement crankcases for repair and high performance applications . These crankcases have motor mounts that bolts directly to the stock chassis and transmission for all 1999-06 models (except 2006→ Dyna). They are compatible with the stock primary and charging system.
- Greater overall strength than stock crankcases, especially in the front motor mount, an important consideration in high performance applications.
- Come with strong, dependable Timken style sprocket shaft bearings to stand up to the most demanding applications.
- Clearanced for strokes up to and including 5”.
- All passages between the crankcase cam support plate are o-ring sealed.
- Cam chest has clearance for up to .675” lift cams.
- Includes the S&S crankcase breather reed valve to eliminate oil carry-over and oil scavenging problems.
Oil line installation kit WW# 68-466 is required for installation in 1999-’05 Dyna models. This kit includes a special transmission top cover and oil lines.Oil line installation kit WW# 68-467 is required for installation in 2000-'06 FLT models. Stock transmission top cover may be used.
- fits Twin Cam 88 A
- black, powder-coated
James Gasket Kits for Engines: Twin Cam
Oil Line Kits for S&S TC124 Series Twin Cam Style Engines
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 09:00-16:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: email@example.com