The classic N3-B parka primarily saw action as flight crew equipment during operations in sub-freezing weather conditions. However, it is perfectly up to civilian jobs, too, during the cold season, for example on the bike.
Made in traditional parka style from windproof and water-repellent DuPont Nylon Flight-Satin fabric, with warm lining throughout and many useful features. All this in top-notch Alpha Industries quality.
The hood is lined with synthetic mouton fur and trimmed with detachable fake coyote fur. A full length front storm flap and extra-long inset knit cuffs help keep the rain and cold out. The N3-B jacket is equpped with two spacious main bags with buttoned flaps, two buttoned side bags, an inside pocket and a universal pocket on the left sleeve.Reinforcements include large elbow patches and small patches at the main bag openings for tear strength.
- nylon, green
The Heat Company Footwarmers
Moon Rain Gear
- polyurethane material withstands 10.000 mm WC
- velcro adjusters on sleeve and pant legs to prevent flapping
- drawcord on jacket hem
- detachable snap button hood allows quick on-off as needed
- heat guard on inside of right leg
- pants with elastic waist
- fluorescent stripes on back and lower legs
- Moon logo and script on jacket back and chest
- compression carry bag with roll and snap closure
- light and small packed size (30 x 24 x 11 cm)
Stetson Northport Beanies
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 09:00-16:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: email@example.com