A design which has lost nothing of its appeal. The Ram Rabbit handlebars derive from the golden era of uncompromising long fork Chopper conversions of the 60’s and 70’s.In contrast to the extremely rearward drawn down tubes of the Rabbit Ear handlebars, the Ram Rabbit offers a more comfortable hand position thanks to horizontal bar ends. This allows installation of regular hand brake master cylinders, too.
- steel, chrome-plated
- Ø 1”
- wire routing: W1 plain, without dimples (→1981)
- with material certification - TUV entry possible
Calles Chopperdelar Throttle Grips for 1-1/8” ID Grips
Kustom Tech Throttle Housings
Hammer Sycle Handlebar Rings
Biltwell Whiskey Throttle Grips
LSL Drill Jigs for Handlebars
PanAm Tork Max
Also recommended when mounting high ape hangers or similar handlebars. A few drops of Tork Max applied on the connecting surfaces between handlebar and risers: more friction in the handlebar-riser connection means no more slipping handlebars under acceleration or braking.
Classic Springer Forks ≥8” Longer than Stock
- Feature a fork stem with two Ø1” bearing seats for the use of 1949-up tapered roller bearings without any modifications.
- With a positive rake, i.e. the steering stem is inclined to the front by 3°. This is done to avoid a steering neck so high and inclined that the bike is impossible to steer. We call these forks Offset +3°, according to their rake.
- Standard rockers limit fork travel on overlength forks so the 16” and 20” versions sport special longer rockers to maintain proper travel. They accept 19 mm axles for custom brake and wheel installation.
Length is measured from axle center line to seat of lower steering head bearing.
Although these Custom forks are intended for 1936-1957 rigid frame Big Twins they can be mounted with later frames, too, provided you have/install matching frame head beariings. The builder has to consider rake, trail, overall chassis geometry, brake function, etc.
Biltwell Slimline Risers
Kustom Tech Classic Handlebar Controls
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 08:00-17:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org