With this caliper Performance Machine has brought modern braking technology to one of their original calipers that put PM on the map for American made HD braking systems back in the seventies. The Vintage caliper gets its braking power from PM‘s proven 4-piston internals, but features styling cues from the original Dual Action Cast caliper. The reminiscent, CNC-machined fins give it a classic style while keeping the caliper cool and providing optimal braking power with no flex.
These articles can be used with either DOT4 or DOT5 brake fluid. However, DOT4 and DOT5 must not mixed, due to being chemically not compatible. One should always stay with the same brake fluid type.
Performance Machine recommends:
- 12 mm master cylinders for single 125x2 applications
- 9/16” master cylinders for dual 125 x 2 calipers and four and six piston calipers in single disc applications
- 11/16" master cylinders for four and six piston calipers in dual disc applications
- cast aluminum, distance mounting holes: 89 mm (center to center)
- L x W x H: 140 x 70 x 75 mm
- front and rear
- piston Ø: 1-1/4” (31.75 mm)
- required brake fluid: DOT 4 or 5
- with Shims
Performance Machine Inc. – There is nothing like the original.
Since 1970 Performance Machine Inc. has been building the finest quality disc brakes and wheels for motorcycles and since 1979, when it was founded, W&W Cycles distributes them with great success. Quality and performance of these products are proven through extensive testing both in the lab and on the racetrack and thus PM continues to set industry standards. The W&W selection includes numerous PM brake kits for Harley-Davidson motorcycles, from dressers to dragsters. The PM icon on the caliper shows the rider´s dedication to outstanding design and function without any compromises.
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 08:00-17:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: email@example.com