Impact screwdrivers with 3 component handle by Bahco. Easy to distinguish depending on the blade by colour coding at the end of the handle. The blade with hardened tip runs through the entire handle to a metal cap attached to the end of the handle to withstand precise and powerful blows without damaging the tool. The force is transmitted directly and without loss to the workpiece, which significantly increases efficiency, e.g. when loosening tight screws. The blade itself is made of a high performance alloy steel, hardened and chrome-plated to ensure durability and resistance to corrosion. For additional torque support, a hexagonal shank for spanners is fitted below the handle.
The 6-piece set comprises the following blade sizes:
- PZ 1 = size 1, blade length 100 mm
- PZ 2 = size 2, blade length 125 mm
- flat tip 3.5 x 0.6 mm, blade length 75 mm
- flat tip 4.5 x 0.8 mm, blade length 100 mm
- flat tip 5.5 x 1.0 mm, blade length 125 mm
- flat tip 6.5 x 1.2 mm, blade lenght 125 mm
- steel / rubber
Bahco Impact Driver
- impact driver with 1/2” square drive (left & right turn)
- 4 slotted bits, size 5 mm, 6 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm
- 4 Phillips bits, size 1 mm, 2 mm, 3 mm, 4 mm
- 4 hex bits, size 4 mm, 5 mm, 6 mm, 8 mm
- 1 bit holding adapter
- 1 Adapter, 5/16" hex to 3/8" square drive
- 1 plastic storage box
PanAm Tork Max
Also recommended when mounting high ape hangers or similar handlebars. A few drops of Tork Max applied on the connecting surfaces between handlebar and risers: more friction in the handlebar-riser connection means no more slipping handlebars under acceleration or braking.
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 08:00-17:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: email@example.com