>Workshop, Garage and Tools
>Access Door Puller for Cannonball Kickerstarter Kit
If you have installed the Cannonball Kickstarter Kit on your bike and want to work on the inside of the gearbox, you will need this acces door puller because the conventional puller does not work on this modified bearing plate.
- for Cannonball Kickstarter Kit
- fits 5 Speed Big Twin 1985-1998
Availability in warehouse Germany
* United States of America: Tax free shipping. Please check your local import fees.
Cannonball Kickstarter Kit
This Heavy Duty kick starter by Cannonball is boss! For the high strain that Evolution and Twin Cam engines place on the kicker assembly, Cannonball has developed a kickstart kit that can stand up to the highest loads. The often used 4-speed components of conventional kicker kits are usually not sufficiently dimensioned for engines with high compression. The weak points of stock components have been eliminated one by one and the typical problem spots have been replaced by much stronger parts. For example, the kicker shaft has twice the cross section than stock and the starter wheel has replaceable lead-in ramps made of hardened steel. The kicker cover is made of forged aluminium. If you want a kicker that works reliably when the electric starter fails or if you have a kick-only bike, the Cannonball kicker kit is the best choice.
- The kit fits all 5-speed Big Twin models 1987-1998 without additional components (except kicker pedal and kicker arm).
- Models 1985 and 1986 require the 1987→ clutch cable and the 1987→ steel balls for the release mechanism (3x WW 80-822). WW 22-223 is required to accommodate the cable in the clutch lever.
- Dyna models require modification of the interference tube.
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 08:00-17:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: email@example.com