Premium motorcycle goggles for high-performance riding. The injection-molded thermoplastic frame is rugged yet flexible for comfort and durability. Their CNC laser-cut polycarbonate lenses are super strong and optically precise. They include a second clear replacement lens for safe riding in low-light conditions. Anti-fog lens treatment dissipates moisture build-up. Double D-rings on the elastic strap provide precise adjustment to fit a wide range of helmet shell sizes and silicone strips on the back of the strap reduce slipping. The 3-phase BioFoam eye port padding features quilted fleece Lycra touch points to wick sweat and filter out airborne dust. The soft poly/cotton sack which is included is great for cleaning and storage. Meets European CE EN1938:2010 standard for motorcycle operation.
- plastic / polycarbonate, black / grey
- can be worn on top of subscription glasses and sunglasses
- gross weight: 289 g
Biltwell Gringo Full Face Helmets
- seamless injection-molded ABS outer shell
- rubber edging on shell and eye port
- shock-absorbing polystyrene (EPS) inner shell
- hand-sewn brushed Lycra liner w/ contrasting diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
- comfortable chinstrap, adorned with brushed Lycra material on touch points
- flat D-ring fastener with an adjustable snap-style end retainer
Wells Lamont 1164 Hydrahyde Gloves
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 08:00-17:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org