A conventional oil change is mostly associated with spills and dirty hands. The stahlbus oil drain system has been designed and developed so you can perform an absolutely safe and clean oil change. The stahlbus-oil drain valve will easily replace the existing drain screw. When changing the oil, you unscrew the cap and put on the hose connector via quick release. Only when this is locked, the valve opens and the oil can be drained into the provided container. After removing the connector the valve closes automatically.
The advantages at a glance:
- hands do not contact oil
- easy operation without tools
- no more stripped tank threads
- no need to change the gasket
- fits FX 1971-1986, FL(H)T, FLHS late 1981-1991, FXR 1982-1985, FXST 1984-1985, Sportster 1982-1985
- steel / aluminum
- thread: 1/2”-20
- with valve, a copper seal, 40 cm hose, a protective cover, detailed instructions
- gross weight: 130 g
PanAm Full-Synth Oil SAE 20W-50
PanAm Oil Slide
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 09:00-16:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: email@example.com