The Moto 2.0 Goggles features a sleek and flexible injection-molded plastic frame with wide peripheral space to accept many prescription glasses. Their impact-resistant clear polycarbonate lens features anti-fog coating for foul weather riding. Double D-rings on the woven elastic strap provide precise adjustment to fit a wide range of helmet shell sizes. Silicone strips on the back of the strap create stiction against the helmet to reduce slipping. Two-stage face foam with brushed fleece outer layer wicks moisture away from skin and provides filtration to keep goggle interior clean and dust free.
- plastic / polycarbonate
- can be worn on top of subscription glasses and sunglasses
Biltwell Gringo Full Face Helmets
- seamless injection-molded ABS outer shell
- rubber edging on shell and eye port
- shock-absorbing polystyrene (EPS) inner shell
- hand-sewn brushed Lycra liner w/ contrasting diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
- comfortable chinstrap, adorned with brushed Lycra material on touch points
- flat D-ring fastener with an adjustable snap-style end retainer
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 09:00-16:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org