>Mounting Screws for Hydra Glide Fork Covers
OEM Phillips type mounting screws to fasten fork covers on Hydra Glide forks. Also fit K/XL models 1952-1970 and Servi-Car 1958-1959.
- for Hydra Glide fork covers
- fits Big Twin 1949-1959, K/XL 1952-1970, Servi-Car 1958-1959
- steel, CAD (ZnNi process)
- Pozidriv button head
Availability in warehouse Germany
* United States of America: Tax free shipping. Please check your local import fees.
Hydra Glide Triple Tree Covers
Authentic reproductions of the triple tree covers used on Hydra Glide models from 1949–59. Made from polished stainless steel. Correct for these years but also suited ideally to add that classic look to later 4-speed FL models thru 1984. The 3-piece kits consist of front cover and both rear covers (left and right), the 4-piece kits also include a top cover. Here is how the kits differ:
- 1949: no Hydra-Glide script, horizontal ribs
- 1950-1954: with Hydra-Glide script, horizontal ribs
- 1955-1959: with Hydra-Glide script, slanted ribs form a V
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 08:00-17:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: email@example.com