Simple, elegant, durable! This is how you could describe the Crew Neck Sweater by Dehen in simple words. If you now consider that all products of this traditional company are handcrafted, it quickly becomes clear, that these are exquisite products where quality and durability hold great value. Made of 100% worsted wool with distinctive wide waistbands and sleeve cuffs, plus reinforced ellbows, make the Crew Neck Sweater another ideal companion on and off the motorcycle.
- wool knit, black / old gold
Please Dry Clean Only
Wool is one of nature's artworks, and clothes made of wool have many advantages against ever-present synthetic fibres.
Wool is quite robust and
- does hardly take up dirt
- does not take on odours
- is a non-crease material
- is breathable: the fabric takes up vapor, but the fiber-surface is water-repellent
- has thermo-regulating properties.
The proud owner should just keep a few things in mind, in order for the fine piece of clothing to keep in shape:
- wet wool should dry slowly, never over a heater nor even in hot sunlight
- do not knead or wring wet wool
- dry-clean only!
Dehen N-1 Deck Jacket Tan
Mouton fur is a processed sheepskin that resembles beaver or seal fur for its soft and insulating charcteristics. Further quality details are two fleece-lined front pockets, fleece lined sleeves, a button neck closure, the 6-Button placket-front closure with hidden brass zipper and canvas pull, an inner left chest zip pocket and 100% wool knit cuffs. Eyelets at both axles provide ventilation.
Red Wing 1907 Classic Moc Boots
Dehen Watch Caps
Roadkill Baseball Shirts
Stance Rue Socks
Pike Brothers Roamer 1958 Jeans
- dark indigo blue
- 100% Cotton
- straight leg, narrow fit with button fly
- heavy cotton thread in honey yellow color
- buttons and rivets in zinc optic
- heavy bar tacking on pockets, belt loops and seam ends
- D-Ring for your watch pocket or wallet chain
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 08:00-17:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: email@example.com