True workwear bibs as worn in the mid 1950s. The Mechanic Bib 1953 is made from selvage denim, a denim cloth which is truly unique. The fit is as stylish as it is comfortable, for your everyday business and duties or hobby.
The following details characterize this item:
- 11 oz selvage denim, 100% cotton
- straight leg, loose fit
- button fly
- heavy cotton thread in honey yellow color
- buttons and buckles made in a zinc finish
- heavy bar tacking on pockets, loops and seam ends
- hammer loop and tool pocket on the sides
- raw denim, indigo
In order to get the most mileage out of your Pike Brothers Mechanic Bibs we strongly advise to follow the washing instructions that come with the pair of trousers.
Shuron Ronsir Zyl Sunglasses
Red Wing 1907 Classic Moc Boots
Roadkill Baseball Shirts
Stetson Hatteras Cord Caps
MOON T-Shirts Black
Dickies 874 O-Dog Traditional Work Pants
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 08:00-17:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: email@example.com