The Knipex PreciForce crimp tool will handle non-insulated F-type crimp connectors for wire sizes from 27 to 13 AWG. It has four precision jaws for different sizes of crimp terminals. Smooth and easily controlled action provide perfect crimps for any type of small diameter wires that are destined to go into micro connectors. The handles feature ergonomic non-slip moulded plastic grips.
Although the indication of the possible cross-sections suggests it, these pliers do not work with JAE MX19 system. The recess of the tool is too wide for this. For JAE MX19 pins and sockets we recommend the Engineer PA-20 tool.
- for F-crimps on unisolated connectors
- steel / plastic, browned
- length: 21 cm
- for wires: ~ 0.1 - 2.5 mm² (AWG 27 - 13)
Deutsch DTM Connector System
Deutsch DT Connector System
JST SM Connector System
- Finished assembly of two housings measures a mere 23 mm in length.
- Positive locking of the connector housing, which can still be easily released
- Pins and sockets made of resistant material
- Sockets with strong contact spring
- Numbered slots simplify the assignment of the cables
- Pins and sockets can be released from the slots without special tools
- For currents up to 3 A
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 08:00-17:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: email@example.com