Fully panoramic goggles which leave nothing to be desired. With special pivots for the strap they are perfectly suited for helmet use and the 3 mm ballistic lens provides an excellent panoramic firld of vision and top notch protection. A special coating and efficient frame ventilation prevent fogging. The 35 mm strap features non-slip silicone applications tomake sure it stays in place. The microfibre sleeve around the strap protects your goggles while not in use.
Although not as spacious as the RX version the Bollé X1000 fits over most glasses up to a width of 140 mm.
Do not use alcohol containing cleaners on the lens. Alcohol will destroy the coatings. Water and mild soap are fully sufficient according to the manufacturer's instruction sheet.
- thermoplastic (TPV)
- width x height: 175 x 70 mm
- net weight: 106 g
- lens material: polycarbonate
- lens color/type: clear
- can be worn on top of subscription glasses and sunglasses
- with rigid carry case
Biltwell Gringo Full Face Helmets
- seamless injection-molded ABS outer shell
- rubber edging on shell and eye port
- shock-absorbing polystyrene (EPS) inner shell
- hand-sewn brushed Lycra liner w/ contrasting diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
- comfortable chinstrap, adorned with brushed Lycra material on touch points
- flat D-ring fastener with an adjustable snap-style end retainer
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 09:00-16:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org