This 1960’s icon is similar to the jacket used in the movie "Easy Rider" which set the stage for the age of rebellion. It sports race stripes in red, white and blue on the left sleeve and down the front. The action back with underarm gussets and zippered sleeve ends allow for comfort and easy put on/take off. A full-length wind flap behind the front zipper protects from the cold. The lining is made from rayon. Further features are three outside pockets and one inside pocket.
Blu-Ray Disc Easy Rider
Our undisputed cult movie about which is not much left to say. After having won an award at the Cannes film festival in May 1969 the film premiered in the US in July 1969 and reached the German theaters the following December.
Thrash It - Don't Stash It
Moon Rain Gear
- polyurethane material withstands 10.000 mm WC
- velcro adjusters on sleeve and pant legs to prevent flapping
- drawcord on jacket hem
- detachable snap button hood allows quick on-off as needed
- heat guard on inside of right leg
- pants with elastic waist
- fluorescent stripes on back and lower legs
- Moon logo and script on jacket back and chest
- compression carry bag with roll and snap closure
- light and small packed size (30 x 24 x 11 cm)
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 09:00-16:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: email@example.com