This flight jacket is taking cues from various military flight jackets of yore, such as the MA-1 and B-15 and is homage to the late Bill Dehen's service in WWII. It is made from the highest quality materials and great attention to detail, so it will provide excellent service both on a motorcycle and during everyday use. Features are:
- 10 ounce waxed cotton body
- Heavyweight orange satin lining
- Fold back cuffs
- Front welt pockets with snap closures
- Genuine mouton collar with tab for neck closure
- Heavy duty 2-way brass zipper with zipper guard
- internal welt pocket with snap closure
- wax cotton fabric
Waxed GarmentThe “wrinkling" of waxed cotton garment happens when the (often new) fabric is bent, folded, worn, etc. Over time this happens less and less. In fact it is not the fabric wrinkling but the wax that leaves these lines at high spots. It is one of the defining characteristics of the product. Like denim, it will break in, develop patina and become very distinctive to the owner.
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 08:00-17:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: email@example.com