Back in the days when Knuckleheads, Flatheads und Panheads were new machines a club sweater was indispensable biker outfit. Our Wrecking Crew sweaters are hand crafted from start to finish at Dehen. They are made from extra heavy 100% worsted wool knit and feature a Talon turtle zip. The distinctive wide knit cuffs and waistband keep out wind and cold and prevent riding up of the sweater. The elbows are reinforced with interior patches
- wool knit, black, quarter zip
- gross weight: 937 g
Please Dry Clean Only
Wool is one of nature's artworks, and clothes made of wool have many advantages against ever-present synthetic fibres.
Wool is quite robust and
- does hardly take up dirt
- does not take on odours
- is a non-crease material
- is breathable: the fabric takes up vapor, but the fiber-surface is water-repellent
- has thermo-regulating properties.
The proud owner should just keep a few things in mind, in order for the fine piece of clothing to keep in shape:
- wet wool should dry slowly, never over a heater nor even in hot sunlight
- do not knead or wring wet wool
- dry-clean only!