A true classic which sports a genuine Jeans jacket cut (slim fit). It is made of 100% schoeller-Denim-Dynatec, a revolutionary combination of schoeller-Dynatec and Denim, that is highly resistant to abrasion while keeping a genuine Jeans-look. The integrated c_change membrane reacts independently to changing temperatures and activities and is 100% waterproof and windproof. It closes when exposed to cold and opens in response to warmth The prevailing humidity and body moisture are taken into account in this process. In doing so, not only temperature but also air and body moisture are balanced out.
Further features include protector pockets on shoulder, ellbow and back with removable d3o-protectors. These d3o CE certified protectors provide unrestricted comfort through softness and flexibility, but when impacted at high speeds they display excellent shock absorption as the intelligent molecules inside lock together, spreading the force over the whole pad.The front zipper is waterproof zipper and additionally protected by a wind flap with button closure. A button leash allows to to combine the jacket with pants and prevents it from riding up. Two zippered side pockets, two chest pockets and one inside pocket provide comfort and storage room. Easy to care (washable at 40°) and service (ironing after the wash improves the water repellency).
- Dynatec / denim, blue, stonewashed
- gross weight: 2.36 kg
Moon Rain Gear
- polyurethane material withstands 10.000 mm WC
- velcro adjusters on sleeve and pant legs to prevent flapping
- drawcord on jacket hem
- detachable snap button hood allows quick on-off as needed
- heat guard on inside of right leg
- pants with elastic waist
- fluorescent stripes on back and lower legs
- Moon logo and script on jacket back and chest
- compression carry bag with roll and snap closure
- light and small packed size (30 x 24 x 11 cm)
Rokker Original Jeans
Rokker Black Jack Cargo Jeans
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 09:00-16:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: email@example.com