>Apparel and Helmets
>Stetson Hatteras Canvas Caps
Availability in warehouse Germany
* United States of America: Tax free shipping. Please check your local import fees.
Pike Brothers 1937 Roamer Shirts
The 1937 Roamer Shirt is based on an authentic American work-shirt from the late 1930s. The regular fit in combination with the brushed flannel fabric offers a high level of comfort especially for summer times, when it’s hot. Like the original, it features an asymmetrical left pocket, which is called a smoker’s pocket. It is cut in such a way, that you can stash a soft cigarette pack into it and still be able to draw a single cigarette without taking out the whole pack.
Pike Brothers Roamer 1958 Jeans
True workwear denim jeans with 1950s characteristics. The 1958 Roamer Pants are made from 15 oz. raw denim with selvage edge, a fabric of superior quality and strong texture.
- dark indigo blue
- 100% Cotton
- straight leg, narrow fit with button fly
- heavy cotton thread in honey yellow color
- buttons and rivets in zinc optic
- heavy bar tacking on pockets, belt loops and seam ends
- D-Ring for your watch pocket or wallet chain
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 08:00-17:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: email@example.com