A garment that exemplifies the quality and craftsmanship on which Dehen has has built its reputation. This all-time biker Classic was developed to be around for a long, long time. A design as if purpose-built for motorycycling. Manufactured from 18-Ounce Woolrich Buffalo Check, a 85% Wool/15% Nylon fabric, with reinforced elbows, two chest pockets with button flap closure, two double welt hand pockets and an internal patch pocket. Further features are a double snap, adjustable neck closure, cotton lined interior accents and double button adjustable cuff closures.
- wool / nylon, red / black, long cut
Please Dry Clean Only
Wool is one of nature's artworks, and clothes made of wool have many advantages against ever-present synthetic fibres.
Wool is quite robust and
- does hardly take up dirt
- does not take on odours
- is a non-crease material
- is breathable: the fabric takes up vapor, but the fiber-surface is water-repellent
- has thermo-regulating properties.
The proud owner should just keep a few things in mind, in order for the fine piece of clothing to keep in shape:
- wet wool should dry slowly, never over a heater nor even in hot sunlight
- do not knead or wring wet wool
- dry-clean only!