The m.unit basic is the digital control unit for your motorbike – the heart of the entire on-board electrical system. It can be operated using buttons or using conventional handlebar switches. It controls all necessary components on the vehicle while also performing fuse functions.
There are considerably fewer relays and individual components in the wiring harness and the vehicle can be rewired with less effort in a very short amount of time. When using the m.button, all switch connections are reduced to one single cable.
- Digital control using buttons possible with 4 or 5-button operation. Also latching switches possible
- Replacement for the fuse box. 10 independent circuits are digitally monitored and switched off if there are faults. After the fault is rectified, the safety function is automatically reset
- Integrated alarm system that can be installed in any position
- Integrated, digital flasher relay that is load-independent; automatic switch-off optional and can be set; m.wave mode can be selected
- Integrated hazard warning light.
- Turn signal can optionally be set as a positioning light
- Integrated parking light and headlight flashing
- Lo-beam and Hi-beam (up to 120 W switched capacity) can be controlled using only one button.
- Integrated, digital brake light modulator; flashing mode can be programmed
- Acceleration-controlled emergency brake light (automatic warning signal)
- Integrated starter relay for the starter system with solenoid (up to 30 A switched capacity)
- Intelligent and configurable management/switch-off of power consuming devices so that the maximum starting energy from the battery can be used when starting the motorbike
- Integrated, digital horn relay.
- Two configurable additional outputs AUX1 and AUX2
- Diagnostics function for assigning inputs, outputs, the circuit switching status, short circuit diagnostics etc.
- Calibration and current measurement enables faults to be detected on all lamps
- Absolutely waterproof and vibration resistant
- mounting hole distance: 74 mm
- L x W x H: 90 x 53 x 30 mm
- net weight: 180 g
- 6/12 V
- with 50 cm battery cable, 2 wire eyelets, 3 x M5 stainless steel screws, 1 x speed sensor, installation and operating instructions
motogadget mo.blaze Ice Turn Signals
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 09:00-16:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: email@example.com