Opened up the gear case of your just acquired Knuckle or early Pan engine to find a bunch of bits worn beyond repair?
This gear set helps you along. It contains all necessary components, except for the camshaft, to put your gear case back into as new condition. Everything precisely machined and matched to factory specs:
- pinion gear
- breather gear
- circuit breaker drive gear with stud, screw and spacer
- generator idler gear with stud, screw and spacer
- oil pump drive gear (5 t)
- oil pump driven gear (25 t)
- gear shaft bearing seal
- gear shaft spring
The breather gear in this kit requires Late 1979→ thrust washers. These are not included and must be ordered separately.
- fits Knucklehead and Panhead 1936-1953
- replaces OEM 25300-36, 24697-40, 25523-48, 25775-36, 24010-39, and 26349-39