The CPO shirt, a classic among outdoor shirts, has evolved in the U.S. Navy. Originally developed in the 1930s, the cut has undergone only slight changes over the decades.
Intended for cold weather conditions, it can be worn as an underjacket or shirt-jacket, providing warmth and protection against wind and weather.This version is an authentic design from the 40s, entirely in heavy suede leather. The roomy construction, two large chest pockets and quality push buttons will meet the needs on a motorcycle.
- cowhide, brown
- gross weight: 1.5 kg
Pike Brothers 1944 N-1 Waxed Jacket
These waxed N-1 versions feature a 3-layer wax coated fabric, which makes it wind-impermeable and highly water repellent. Thus the jacket is also for suited for little ride-outs or other activities, even under harsh conditions. The interior lining is made of spun wool and ensures a comfortable warmth.
- vintage 1940s bell shaped Talon zipper
- storm flap with buttons
- stand up collar with wool lining
- authentic spec. label
Dehen Motorcycle Club Sweaters
Wrecking Crew Watch Caps
MOON T-Shirts Black
Pike Brothers 1937 Heavy Duty Braces
- “Dutch” construction with 45mm wide Straps
- Leather parts made from heavy weight, hand cut cow hide leather,
- Pike Brothers Logo embossed in back yoke
Pike Brothers Roamer 1958 Jeans
- dark indigo blue
- 100% Cotton
- straight leg, narrow fit with button fly
- heavy cotton thread in honey yellow color
- buttons and rivets in zinc optic
- heavy bar tacking on pockets, belt loops and seam ends
- D-Ring for your watch pocket or wallet chain
Round House Bib Overalls
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 08:00-17:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: email@example.com