Back in the days when Knuckleheads, Flatheads und Panheads were new machines a club sweater was indispensable biker outfit. Our Wrecking Crew sweaters are hand crafted from start to finish. They are made from extra heavy 100% worsted wool knit and feature a Talon turtle zip. The distinctive wide knit cuffs and waistband keep out wind and cold and prevent riding up of the sweater. The elbows are reinforced with interior patches
- wool knit, black, quarter zip
Please Dry Clean Only
Wool is one of nature's artworks, and clothes made of wool have many advantages against ever-present synthetic fibres.
Wool is quite robust and
- does hardly take up dirt
- does not take on odours
- is a non-crease material
- is breathable: the fabric takes up vapor, but the fiber-surface is water-repellent
- has thermo-regulating properties.
The proud owner should just keep a few things in mind, in order for the fine piece of clothing to keep in shape:
- wet wool should dry slowly, never over a heater nor even in hot sunlight
- do not knead or wring wet wool
- dry-clean only!
Shuron Ronsir Zyl Sunglasses
Pike Brothers 1954 Utility Shirts
Roadkill Velcro Caps
Solidly made 6-panel cap with large velcro front area for velcro backed patches and adjustable closure strap, so it fits the whole family. Bonus feature: German TÜV approved for use of your own patches.
Vanson J Model Leather Jackets
Vanson Raid Leather Jackets
Wrecking Crew Hoodies
Pike Brothers Roamer 1937 Jeans
- dark indigo blue color
- 100% Cotton
- straight leg, loose fit with button fly
- heavy cotton thread in honey yellow color
- buttons and buckle in zinc optic
- heavy bar tacking on pockets, belt loops and seam ends
- suspender buttons as used in the 1930s
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 08:00-17:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: email@example.com