The Other End of the Road
Now, almost 30 years into W&W CYCLES history, it is time to grow up and go where no Harley has gone before: To the Other End of the Road. Where conditions are even tougher and the roads should rather be called "roads".
All the way at the top at Tuktoyaktuk, where the polar circle is a long way to the south and the northern lights shine night and day the W&W crew will kick their big bikes to life and rumble across icy horizons. To bravely see what few men have seen before: The other end of the road.
- The ride to the other end of the thermometer
- At the other end of the road
- Who would do this - and what for?
- Somebody just had to do it
- Now, anyone interested in details?
- Welcome to the icy part of the trip
- What to wear when it feels like 57 °C below zero?
- Good night, don't count every finger
- Riding the river with minor obstacles
- The team