Made for hard work and to withstand reckless wear and tear: perfect glove specs for motorcycle riders. The 1132 model is manufactured from saddletan grain cowhide features the typical ball and tape wrist closure. An additional palm patch plus a one-piece Keystone thumb, which is doubled at the critical point, reinforce the spots with the most strain. The Gunn cut, seamless back provide extra comfort. The characteristic color goes back to 19th century US cavalry equipment, which included yellow/Tan scarves and gloves like a hallmark.
- cowhide, tan
- size (hand circumference acc. to drawing): 178 mm → S → EU/US-7
- gross weight: 124 g
Carolina Mfg. Paisley Bandanas
Our selection of Carolina Mfg. bandanas offers a wide variety of designs so you will certainly find that perfect match for your favourite shirt. The fabric’s basic colour and pattern are dyed through so Carolina Mfg. bandannas have the same appearance on both sides.
70’s Superflat Vintage Replica Open Face Helmets
Sport typical colors and designs of the 1960s and 1970s with solid, glossy paintjobs. Painstakingly finished with perfect striping (multi-color versions).
Moon Rain Gear
- polyurethane material withstands 10.000 mm WC
- velcro adjusters on sleeve and pant legs to prevent flapping
- drawcord on jacket hem
- detachable snap button hood allows quick on-off as needed
- heat guard on inside of right leg
- pants with elastic waist
- fluorescent stripes on back and lower legs
- Moon logo and script on jacket back and chest
- compression carry bag with roll and snap closure
- light and small packed size (30 x 24 x 11 cm)
Roadkill Kidney Belts
Have any questions?
Our service team will be glad to help out: Mondays - Thursdays 09:00-16:00 CET, Fridays 08:00-16:00 CET, Phone: +49 / 931 250 61 16, eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org